About the event
In an increasingly digitised world, the contact centre serves as the safety net for all customer interactions—and, unfortunately, a focal point for fraud and security risks. How well is your organisation prepared to tackle these vulnerabilities? Do you know what you’re up against?
Join us for a critical discussion as we unveil the key findings of the 2023 Contact Centre Security Report. Discover alarming statistics like why 1 in 500 calls to the contact centre are suspicious and how 52% of identified fraudsters target multiple organisations.
What You’ll Gain:
- 🚩 Uncover Hidden Risks: Learn about the alarming frequency of suspicious calls and the hazards of withheld and spoofed numbers.
- 💡 AI and Analytics: Understand how nearly 35% of suspicious calls are untraceable without advanced analytics using artificial intelligence.
- 📱 The Mobile Opportunity: With nearly 80% of calls coming from mobile phones, discover how this trend presents unique opportunities for enhancing customer experience and security.
- 🛡️ Practical Solutions: We won’t just tell you about the problems; we’ll offer actionable steps you can take to enhance your contact centre security measures today.
- ❓ Interactive Q&A: Our experts will address your burning questions in a live Q&A session.
Whether you’re in operations, security, IT or customer service, this webinar will equip you with the insights and tools you need to strengthen your contact centre’s security infrastructure.
Don’t miss this opportunity to stay one step ahead of the fraudsters. Register now to secure your spot!
Matt is the author of “Unlock Your Call Centre: A proven way to upgrade security, efficiency and caller experience”, a book based on his more than a decade’s experience transforming the security processes of the world’s most customer-centric organisations.Matt’s mission is to remove “Security Farce” from the call centre and all our lives. All organisations need to secure their call centre interactions, but very few do this effectively today. The processes and methods they use should deliver real security appropriate to the risk, with as little impact on the caller and agent experience as possible. Matt is an independent consultant engaged by end-users of the latest authentication and fraud prevention technologies. As a direct result of his guidance, his clients are some of the most innovative users of modern security technology and have the highest levels of customer adoption. He is currently leading the business design and implementation of modern security for multiple clients in the US and UK.
Local Start Times
- San Francisco - Thu 08:00 am PDT
- New York - Thu 11:00 am EDT
- London - Thu 04:00 pm BST
- Paris - Thu 05:00 pm CEST
- Tokyo - Fri 12:00 am JST
- Sydney - Fri 01:00 am AEST