About the event
Join us for this members-only discussion of the latest trends and issues impacting the implementation and use of Modern Security methods such as Voice Biometrics, Network Authentication and Fraud detection and device-based authentication in the call and contact centre. The agenda will be shaped by the participants but is expected to include some or all of the following:
- Challenges – Current challenges in Contact Centre Security:
- How do members balance increasing volumes, customer expectations and fraud with demands to be more efficient and reduce costs?
- How do members decide which technologies to implement?
- What attacks and frauds are members experiencing?
- How have the recent wave of media attention on deep fakes and synthetic voices impacted confidence in Voice Biometrics with end-users and stakeholders?
- Best Practices:
- How are members making the most of their investment in Voice Biometrics and other modern security technologies?
- How are members addressing concerns about deep fakes and synthetic voices?
- How do members communicate modern security issues and concepts with their internal stakeholders?
Membership is free and open to all employees of organisations evaluating, implementing or optimising modern security solutions. Members are free to participate and share as much or as little as they want. Representatives of the solution provider, analyst and consulting community are welcome to sign up and access resources as associate members. However, this event is only open to full members due to the sensitive nature of the topics discussed.
Chatham House Rule, Privacy and Attribution.
The event will be held under the “Chatham House Rule”, so participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s) nor that of any other participant should be revealed. No recording of the event will be available. A summary will be shared with members after the event, but comments will not be attributed to any member or their organisation. This session is restricted to full members, so will not be accessible to solution providers, analysts and consultants.
Matt is the author of “Unlock Your Call Centre: A proven way to upgrade security, efficiency and caller experience”, a book based on his more than a decade’s experience transforming the security processes of the world’s most customer-centric organisations.Matt’s mission is to remove “Security Farce” from the call centre and all our lives. All organisations need to secure their call centre interactions, but very few do this effectively today. The processes and methods they use should deliver real security appropriate to the risk, with as little impact on the caller and agent experience as possible. Matt is an independent consultant engaged by end-users of the latest authentication and fraud prevention technologies. As a direct result of his guidance, his clients are some of the most innovative users of modern security technology and have the highest levels of customer adoption. He is currently leading the business design and implementation of modern security for multiple clients in the US and UK.
Local Start Times
- San Francisco - Thu 08:00 am PDT
- New York - Thu 11:00 am EDT
- London - Thu 04:00 pm BST
- Paris - Thu 05:00 pm CEST
- Tokyo - Fri 12:00 am JST
- Sydney - Fri 01:00 am AEST