SymNex were delighted to be invited by Opus Research to collaborate with them to produce their third annual Intelliview on the Intelligent Authentication and Fraud Prevention market. These reports aim to provide enterprise decision-makers with a competitive context and enable the evaluation of security and fraud prevention solution providers for customer contact experiences.
Relevant vendors were asked to submit responses to a range of questions. We had the opportunity to speak to them about their solutions and roadmap and their end-users about their implementation experience.
The report evaluates 20 firms (listed below), and for the first time, we split the market into platform and core technology providers which we’ve written more about here. The evaluation looks at their completeness of offerings and ability to orchestrate capabilities into broader solutions that respond to emerging security threats and CX challenges.
You can watch Dan Miller (Opus Research) and Matt Smallman (SymNex Consulting) discuss the report’s findings in a recorded webinar.
You can get a summary of the report here. The report is available for free to all existing SymNex Consulting and Opus Research clients so if you want a copy, please email me. To purchase the report, please contact Pete Headrick (firstname.lastname@example.org, +1-415-904-7666).
A number of participating vendors covered the report in their own press releases
- Nuance – https://whatsnext.nuance.com/customer-engagement/nuance-named-leader-for-biometrics-vision/
- Nice – https://www.nice.com/engage/white-papers/intelligent-authentication-and-fraud-prevention-intelliview/
- LumenVox – https://www.lumenvox.com/blog/what-does-it-mean-to-be-named-on-the-opus-research-2020-core-technology-provider-intelliview-map/
- IDR&D – https://www.idrnd.ai/id-rd-named-core-technology-provider-with-highest-strategic-potential-in-intelligent-authentication-and-fraud-prevention-report-by-opus-research/
In alphabetical order:
- Auraya Systems
- ID R&D
- VBG (Voice Biometrics Group)