Intelligent Authentication and Fraud Prevention Intelliview – 20202 September 2020 – Matt Smallman
SymNex were delighted to be invited by Opus Research to collaborate with them to produce their third annual Intelliview on the Intelligent Authentication and Fraud Prevention market. These reports aim to provide enterprise decision-makers with competitive context and enable evaluation of security and fraud prevention solution providers for customer contact experiences.
Relevant vendors were asked to submit responses to a range of questions. We had the opportunity to speak to them about their solutions and roadmap and their end-users about their implementation experience.
The report evaluates 20 firms (listed below), and for the first time, we split the market into platform and core technology providers which we’ve written more about here. The evaluation looks at their completeness of offerings and ability to orchestrate capabilities into broader solutions that respond to emerging security threats and CX challenges.
You can watch Dan Miller (Opus Research) and Matt Smallman (SymNex Consulting) discuss the report’s findings in a recorded webinar.
You can get a summary of the report here. The report is available for free to all existing SymNex Consulting and Opus Research clients so if you want a copy, please contact us. To purchase the report, please contact Pete Headrick ([email protected], +1-415-904-7666).
A number of participating vendors covered the report in their own press releases
- Nuance – https://www.nuance.com/omni-channel-customer-engagement/landing/analyst-report/opus-2020-iauth-intelliview.html
- Nice – https://www.nice.com/engage/white-papers/intelligent-authentication-and-fraud-prevention-intelliview/
- Lumenvox – https://www.lumenvox.com/what-does-it-mean-to-be-named-on-the-opus-research-2020-core-technology-provider-intelliview-map/
- IDR&D – https://www.idrnd.ai/id-rd-named-core-technology-provider-with-highest-strategic-potential-in-intelligent-authentication-and-fraud-prevention-report-by-opus-research/
In alphabetical order:
- Auraya Systems
- ID R&D
- VBG (Voice Biometrics Group)
Introducing the Welcome Experience Scorecard2 mins read
Using Conversational Voice Biometrics in Natural Language IVR2 mins read
Making the Business Case for Voice Biometrics in the Contact Centre2 mins read
Voice Biometrics Success – It’s about people not technology2 mins read
Amazon Connect Voice ID launches2 mins read
Stay in TouchNo one knows identification and authentication better than us.
If you invite us into your inbox we can send you exclusive and useful content that you won't get anywhere else.
We promise not to fill your inbox with marketing guff.
We usually email around once a month unless something really exciting happens.