Nuance Communications, Inc. is a technology pioneer with market leadership in conversational AI and ambient intelligence. A full-service partner trusted by 77 percent of U.S. hospitals and 85 percent of the Fortune 100 across the globe, we create intuitive solutions that amplify people’s ability to help others.
Products and Services
Nuance Gatekeeper improves experiences, lower operational costs, mitigate fraud losses, and protect the brand through secure, seamless biometric authentication and intelligent fraud prevention. Nuance Gatekeeper streamlines and protects interactions for legitimate customers, empowers agents to deliver efficient, personalized service, and helps fraud teams detect, prevent, and investigate more fraud and fraudsters. Nuance Gatekeeper can be deployed across both digital and voice channels to streamline processes and provide protection throughout the entire journey. Over 500 organizations around the world have enrolled over 600 million biometric prints—securing over 8 billion customer engagements and preventing more than $2 billion in fraud losses annually.
- A proven success record with a global customer base who enjoy the industry’s best authentication and fraud prevention outcomes
- Ongoing fraud detection, system optimization and guidance from a team of certified fraud experts
- Continuous investment with a visionary roadmap from the trusted leader in security AI
- World-class biometrics and fraud experts on staff to assist them whenever and however they need
- The industry’s best-performing biometric authentication and fraud prevention technologies
- A unified, cloud-native platform for integrated authentication and fraud prevention in every channel
- The only biometric authentication and fraud prevention solution that works in voice and digital channels
Amazon Connect Voice ID launches9 mins read
Improving the Efficiency of your Call Centre Security Experience5 mins read
Improving the Security of your Call Centre Security Experience5 mins read
Voice Biometrics Success – It’s about people not technology7 mins read
Making the Business Case for Voice Biometrics in the Contact Centre4 mins read