Pindrop® solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by establishing the standard for security, identity, and trust for every voice interaction. Pindrop solutions protect some of the biggest banks, insurers, and retailers in the world using patented technology that extracts an unrivaled amount of intelligence from every call encountered. Pindrop solutions help detect fraudsters and authenticate callers, reducing fraud and operational costs, while improving customer experience and protecting brand reputation. Pindrop solutions have been implemented in 8 of the top 10 US banks and 5 of the top 7 US life insurers. Additionally, 70% of Pindrop US customers are Fortune 500.
Pindrop, a privately held company, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, was founded in 2011 and is venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Citi Ventures, Felicis Ventures, CapitalG, GV, and IVP.
Products and Services
- Pindrop’s Passport solution is a multifactor authentication solution that reduces friction for genuine callers by providing passive authentication prior to connection with call center agents, thus significantly reducing average handle times, decreasing costs, enhancing self-service, and hardening vulnerable call centers by eliminating absolute dependence on knowledge-based authentication.
- Pindrop’s Protect solution is a multifactor anti-fraud detection solution that helps fraud teams to stop fraud in real-time, predict future fraudulent activity, reduce fraud-related costs, improve efficiency and review rates, and defend the contact center from attack. Unlike other solutions, the Protect solution works from IVR to agent, identifying which calls are risky and which accounts are likely to be attacked as well as which adjacent channels are vulnerable to fraud.
NEXT CALLER VERICALL
- Next Caller, a Pindrop® Company, provides enterprise-grade ANI validation, call verification, and spoof detection technology for contact centers. Next Caller’s primary service, VeriCall®, uses machine learning to analyze the metadata of an incoming call, which enables businesses to personalize the customer experience, encourage self-service, and reduce reliance on frustrating and time-consuming authentication methods like knowledge-based questions and one-time passcodes. VeriCall® technology also detects call spoofing and other forms of call manipulation to protect against phone fraud.
First time fraud detection and Day One authentication
- Pindrop detects fraudsters and can authenticate first time callers without previously enrolled voice prints. Pindrop’s fraudster database, consortium and proprietary risk engines analyze risk on all calls and provide risk analysis which is crucial to identifying high risk calls and to authenticate good calls.
- Pindrop’s Risk based authentication leverages risk rating to enroll a caller’s profile, which ensures that a fraudster cannot enroll themselves. This reduces the risk of enrolling and subsequently authenticating a malicious caller manifold.
Industry leading fraud detection and authentication
- Pindrop leads the industry with an 80% fraud detection rate across a large number of customers and billions of calls. Pindrop’s superior authentication rates, false positives, enrollment rates and ANI validation rates are proven not only in industry benchmark studies but also in commercial deployments in contact centers and IOT devices.
Single, unified machine learning platform
- Pindrop solutions are powered by multiple risk detection and authentication factors that derive intelligence from a single, powerful machine learning engine that is trained and optimized on billions of calls. Unlike others Pindrop does not depend on external technology partners, data sources or carrier integrations to provide industry leading results.
Predictive fraud analytics and account risk monitoring
- Pindrop provides account risk monitoring and call-account risk correlation that can help identify fraud risk more than 60 days in advance and can be monitored across all channels.
Lightweight, superior Vericall solution
- Vericall provides secure ANI validation, caller metadata assessment and spoof detection that enhances customer experiences and reduces average handle time for more than 75% of calls in the IVR and at the agent leg.
Improving the Efficiency of your Call Centre Security Experience5 mins read
Improving the Usability of your Call Centre Security Experience4 mins read
Improving the Security of your Call Centre Security Experience5 mins read
Making the Business Case for Voice Biometrics in the Contact Centre4 mins read
Introducing the Call Centre Security Experience Scorecard4 mins read